All our domestic deliveries would be executed by the following logistic companies: Transmark, Airpak Express,Pos laju.
Once your order is successfully placed, our customer service team will verify and confirm your order through email, phone or SMS. After verification of order, you will receive the tracking number via SMS and a copy of the Invoice via Email. Expectedly, you will receive the order according to the following schedule:
1 to 3 business days for Peninsular Malaysia (Excluding Sundays and Holidays)
5 to 7 business days for East Malaysia (Excluding Sundays and Holidays)
On business days (excluding Sundays and Holidays), all orders will be dispatched from the warehouse within 24 hours of order placement. For any order placed on Saturday and Sunday, the shipment will follow next week.
Once the order is out of the warehouse, you can track it. The tracking number* will be made available to you through a delivery notification email**.
*Logistics companies provide the tracking number to Eagle Eyes. We cannot be held responsible in any way for errors in logistics or provider’s website content.
**For updating tracking information on the logistics company’s website, it may take 24 hours.
United Parcels Service(UPS), a logistics provider, will be handling our international shipping assignments.
After successful order placement, your order will be verified and confirmed by our customer service team via email. Following this, you will receive an email containing the invoice copy and tracking number.
The order will expectedly follow the below schedule for all overseas shipments:
- 5-7 business days (excluding Sundays and Holidays)
Dispatch of orders will take place within 24 hours (excluding Sundays and Holidays). If any order is received on Saturday or Sunday, shipping will be done the next week.
You will receive a delivery notification email confirming the order dispatch. It will contain the tracking number.
- The logistics company’s website can take 24 hours to update tracking information
- ‘Eagle Eyes’ obtains tracking number from logistic companies, so we have no liability in case of any error in logistics or the provider’s website content.
- Fees, customs duties and import taxes may be imposed by the destination country on any order shipped out of Malaysia. Custom policies of different destination countries might differ.
- Unless otherwise specified, one who receives the international shipment will be paying all additional charges involved in international shipping. The total payable amount varies according to the product price.